10 Things

at Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Since I've been challenged by Shannon to post these "10 things" I feel I must do it!! The rules were to take pictures of all of these things without cleaning or straightening up first...which as you will see, I should have done and lied about it later!


1) Favorite Destination: While I could think of a few (I loved our Caribbean cruise!) I must say that the place I miss the most is Whidbey Island!
2) Self Portrait: This was taken yesterday when I was home for lunch.


3) What are your kids doing right now?: Swimming around in his little safe haven (see post from 2 days ago :o)




4) My closet: Yes, I know it is messy!



5) Laundy Room: Again, Messy!




6) The Refrigerator: Not well stocked, but at least we've got the staples.




7) Favorite room in the house: I said living room, because our furniture is so comfortable and once we get everything finished, I think this room will look really great! (Pay no attention to the laundry that needs to be folded on the chair)


8) Bathroom: You did not specify whether that had to be "my" bathroom (which is, again, messy)...so I showed our guest bathroom (which is clean)!

9) The Kitchen Sink: Messy!!! What can I say...I work full time, I'm pregnant, have a crazy dog (and husband...haha!) and I just haven't been able to clean the house in the last week!


10) Favorite Shoes: These aren't my favorite because they're cute, but because they are soooo comfortable I have to say, I have never shopped at The Naturalizer, but I just bought 2 pairs of really cute, casual shoes and I'll be sure to go back!



Now I have to tag three more people.............


I choose Kelli Campbell, Becky Starnes & Heather Larson!!


(No pressure---only if you get a chance!)


8 comments:

The larsons said...

I'll take this challenge but it will have to be tomorrow...I won't have time to clean between now and then so don't worry !!

Rebecca said...

LOL!! What a great challenge...you are a brave one Elaine! You think your house is messy??? What until your little rug-rat is running around!

Rebecca said...

Geez...I CAN spell...I meant "wait" not "what"...don't mind me, I'm losing my mind!

kelli said...

I'm on it! We just got home so I'm playing catch-up today...

JANELLE said...

Great - you beat me to it!!! I have to do this tomorrow - Dont worry I will totally beat you with the messy closet!!!

The Starnes Family said...

How was I drug into this??? No one's house could be more cluttered than mine. Three kids, a dog, and a husband (who is super-man)........enough said.

shannonandforrest said...

Oh my gosh, you are so freaking gorgeous! Your self-portrait is beautiful and your shoes do look super comfy. I'm officially jealous =)

Beth said...

You have great feet...and a great tan! :)