Dino Park

at Monday, September 03, 2018

Monday, September 3, 2018

The week before school started we headed north to the city of Nago to visit their Dino Park.  In hindsight, we would have planned a few things up that way to make better use of our time.  
Although it was small, it was a great little park!  The kids had a great time!



 A lot of the dinosaurs were motion sensored and caught us off guard a few times. 

 The best thing about this park was the setting.  It felt pretty real in the jungle.






 I loved that they put a real live goat next to the TRex (Jurassic Park).  The only thing better would have been if they were playing the soundtrack in the background :o)
 While we were waiting our turn to get pictures on this dinosaur, there was a Japanese dad with this little son and daughter.  We all said, konichiwa, and then he asked me how to say that in English.  I said, hello, so he told both of his kids to say hello and then had the little boy shake Caleb's hand and the little girl shake Amelia's hand.  It was pretty cute!

 I loved all of the flowers placed along the path too.







 This was our view as we headed out of the park.  You could see all the way to the water.
 I made Caleb take a picture of their "deer crossing sign".  I've only seen them on the expressway.  Their "deer" are actually wild boar.  I hope to never see one.

0 comments: