Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday Amelia 2018

at Sunday, June 09, 2019

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Needless to say, I am WAY behind on updating this blog.  We are having technological issues and the computer will not read my phone anymore, so I had to get smart and find them in the cloud and them download the ones I want back to the computer.....I really don't like technology.
But, hopefully this will work!  Since I am so behind, I will try to tell you what the photos are of, but I may not go into great detail. 
You know this was our Christmas card photo and I really didn't take many on Christmas Day.  It was a really nice, relaxing day, but we missed spending it with family.
 December 29th...
Happy Birthday, Amelia!!  
She requested a tie-dye cake and this is what we came up with.

 We tried our hand at Bingata painting for her special day and loved it!  
 After painting, we found a cute little cafe to grab lunch.  As with most places here, they only take cash (Yen) and we were not prepared, so we could only 2 meals and had to share. 


All of the meals here are similar with a twist on flavors.  This one was a Nepalese restaurant.

0 comments: