July's "Belly" Pictures & Some Other Baby Stuff

at Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30, 2008

Here is July's belly picture and some pictures of Shawn and Wrigley putting the crib together. We decided to just use a dresser and nightstand we already had and try to find a crib to match. We completely lucked out, because they look exactly alike.

We also went to the Dave Matthews concert in VA this past weekend with Adam and Kimzey, so here's a picture of Adam sleeping (he had duty the night before) and a picture of Kimzey and I.







4 comments:

Beth said...

You are adorable! You look absolutely beautiful Elaine! I love the crib and the color of the room...it's GREAT! :)

The Starnes Family said...

You are still so tiny! It cracks me up how big my belly was compared to yours. I love the pictures. Wrigley was probably really confused about what was going on.

Elaine said...

As I go back and look at these pictures I see that my belly almost evens out my butt! :o) Shawn didn't want me wearing that USMC shirt for an official belly picture, but I thought it showed it off well.

shannonandforrest said...

Oh my gosh the crib is beautiful! And I think the USMC should be happy to have you showing off your belly in their shirt =)