SOME MORE FISHING TRIP PICS

at Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Drew had a hard time holding fish without doing this crosshanded thing, but I can testify he didn't drop a single one.
This is a good look at our Boy in a Bubble.
We also found Elvis.

This was Cody's biggest fish of the week.

This is the main Lodge that we stayed in.
Some other Cabins on the Lake.

The Bald Eagles were very noble, as always.


This picture is of 9 year old Marshall "Mars" Freund, one of the Swamper boys.
This is the largest fish caught by anyone on the trip. (at least that can be proven)

I know most of you could care less about fishing with a new Capps Boy in the works, but here they are anyway.

2 comments:

Aunt Terri said...

What a beautiful place to spend a few days. In the days to come, this trip will give you beautiful memories to reflect upon.
Hey, I have more comments to make on earlier postings at a later date. I just figured out this blogger business. You have to forgive me, age is settling in.
Any names in the works...I do like Marcus Andrew...
With love and prayers
Aunt Terri

Jenny said...

Love the pics. It looks georgous there. Glad you boys had a great time!