Swamper 2008- Pelican Lake - Orr MN

at Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, June 23, 2008

This is my first attempt at this Blog thing so cut me a little slack. I wanted to share some pictures of my trip to Pelican Lake. The lake is in Orr, Minnesota, which is about 50 miles South of International Falls MN. This was Dads 10th year of going on the Swamper trip, as it is known. This was the first trip Drew, Cody, Dad and I had ever been on without Mom. (It only took 30 years, not too bad. ) Anyway, I don't have anything too profound to share, but I did want to show how beautiful this part of the country is and to share some pics of a great vacation. I will add some more later this week. Thanks to everyone who has allowed us to be a part of their lives through Blogging and I look forward to seeing you all real soon. Shawn.





2 comments:

daphnelynn said...

Shawn, glad you are now an official blogger. Nicely done. Thanks for taking pics and sharing them. Too bad your brother doesn't do the same.

I can't wait for you two to share the big news tomorrow!

JANELLE said...

Shawn - welcome to the blog world - you're hooked aren't ya!!! Great job!! Loved the pictures!!